We are pleased to announce the creation of a Membership Body of Illuminate. Membership is open to all who are interested and willing to subscribe to the mission of the organization. Click here to see our Mission + Values.
The Members of illuminate will have a voice in the company as it continues to build and grow. Members will have voting privileges and opportunities to be part of committees that steer the company. In gratitude for this service, the company will grant Membership special benefits throughout the year, such as access to pre-sale tickets, discounts on merchandise, and more!
Check out some of the benefits of being a member!
- Early access to tickets – get the best seats!
- 10% off everything in our store, including merchandise and tickets to events like sock hops!
- 50% off special events like “Parents’ Night Out”
- The opportunity to be part of a growing community and network of homeschooling families
- Membership dues 100% fund our scholarships and tuition assistance programs!
- And more to come!
- Click here to read the by-laws
- Click here to learn about the benefits & privileges, terms & conditions
Click here to register as a Member of illuminate (for the fiscal year June 1, 2022-May 31 2023) >>
Confused by Membership? Here’s some FAQ to help…
- What does it mean to say I have a “voice” as a Member? Members are invited to attend, participate and vote in Board meetings, as well as, bring ideas before the Board of Directors for consideration. Members can join, form and/or manage committees to help advance the mission of illuminate and build a stronger company. Directorship nominations will be solicited from the Membership.
- What will happen at the Annual Meeting? The Annual Meeting is open to all Members. The Board of Directors will present to the full Membership nominations for Directorship, an Annual Budget and any By-Law revisions or amendments. These items, once presented, will be voted on by the full membership in attendance.
- How do I get an item on the agenda of a Board Meeting? Any person, member or otherwise, who wishes to bring a matter to the attention of the Board may do so by submitting such communication in writing to the Secretary of the Board of Directors for distribution, in accordance with the direction of the President. The Board will provide an opportunity for staff comment at each regular meeting. The President is authorized to determine how and when such comments will be taken and may place reasonable limits on the length of such comments.
- What does it mean that meetings are open? Regular and Special meetings of the Board of Directors shall be conducted in plain view of any members in good standing who wish to attend. Meetings will be posted on the Membership Calendar. Non-Board members are not eligible to vote at Board Meetings.
- Dues, Obligations, and Privileges are subject to change each year
- Membership is from June 1 through May 31 regardless of membership date
- Membership must be reapplied for each year starting June 1
Already a Member? Click here for the password-protected Membership Bulletin Board