illuminate hopes to be a valuable resource and encouragement to homeschooling parents, and for YEAR TEN, we are offering regular meetings and opportunities to anyone in the homeschooling community, whether they are part of illuminate or not! This includes…
- weekly park days on Tuesdays and Thursdays during class semester sessions @ the Riverwalk Park
- Tuesdays @ 11am – 1pm
- Thursdays @ 1-3pm
- monthly meetings at the Attleboro Public Library with homeschool resources and support
- regular “Parents’ Nights Out” events where parents can drop kids off and take time to do homeschool planning or just go out on a date!
Follow us on socials (click the icons on this page) for information about these events, or subscribe to our Google Calendar (click here)
- Volunteers are the foundation of our company! Not only that, but it’s FUN to be part of the Membership! Our Boosters Committee is a great way to meet other homeschool parents while also providing fun events for students, like proms and other social events.
Here are some of the benefits of being a member!
- Early access to tickets – get the best seats!
- 10% off everything in our store, including merchandise and tickets to events like sock hops!
- 50% off special events like “Parents’ Night Out”
- The opportunity to be part of a growing community and network of homeschooling families
- Membership dues 100% fund our scholarships and tuition assistance programs!
- And more to come!
In 2020-2021, our Board of Directors voted to pass new By-Laws that included the creation of a Membership Body within Illuminate. This means that more people have an opportunity to share their voice as the company’s foundation is built. Once you have signed up as a Member, you can join committees which help steer the company forward.