Your Donation Enables Us to Shine!
Illuminate Creative+Theatrical Arts Co was established in 2013 (as A Work in Progress Productions) with the goal of creating family-friendly, affordable, professional-quality theatre arts for all ages. Offering high quality programs at low costs and giving away thousands of dollars in scholarships each year isn’t possible without the In-Progress Fund.
Your Donation ensures that Illuminate not only makes it through the pandemic… but allows us to build for the future.
Miss Jen is known for encouraging students to build one another up. Years ago, this was dubbed “hugs + high fives.” The pandemic put a stop to actual hugs+high fives, but we created this campaign to capture that idea! With the end of our fiscal year approaching on May 31, would you consider giving us a high five?
To Contribute to the Annual End-of-Year “Hugs+High Fives” Event, Select an Item Below:
*please note: when you click “add to cart,” the item will add to your shopping cart. The shopping cart will appear on the top right corner (on a desktop) or ALL the way down at the bottom of the page (on a mobile device). You will then click on the payment button to be directed to PayPal. Thank you!
Hugs+High Fives: A Journey spanning 6 years at AWIP
Did you know?
- Illuminate gives away over $3,000 in scholarships and discounts each year
- We aim to keep prices low so that homeschooling families don’t have to cut the arts out of their curriculum
- We have an outreach group that brings FREE performance art to our surrounding communities (schools, churches, community centers, nursing homes, and more)
- We’ve been fixing up the Tolman Stage on our own, providing a clean, safe stage for the Tolman students as well as our families.
- And so much more to come!